TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 05, 2013
Mahjong for Android Updated
We have updated our Android beta version of our Mahjong game in the Play Store. The game now includes personal achievement tracking of your best result on each level, in game registration and login, new levels, and a host of other improvements.
We are getting closer to our first full release, and welcome everyone to give it a try.
Posted At 10:02 PM
Labels: Android Games Mahjong
1) You keep it up now, unasertdnd? Really good to know.
Comment By Shermaine - October 24, 2013 4:35 AM
2) Hey hey hey, take a gaendr at what' you've done
Comment By Kostanza - October 24, 2013 7:18 AM
3) Wow! That's a really neat anwser!
Comment By Christian - October 24, 2013 11:12 AM
4) I'm almost ready to base my eticleon decisions on who sends me the less campaign mail, if you want a wacky emotional reason for voting. Every day there is a hefty piece or two or three in the mailbox (mostly involving two or three candidates), and I never read them on principle. However, I do know mentally that I should research these candidates pretty soon (isn't the primary next Tuesday?) so I'll have some facts rather than silly bias based on my recycling bin.
Comment By Zoni - October 24, 2013 12:17 PM
5) I saw about 20 episodes of Hikaru no Go. That was a fun sriees. The release got kind of messed up and I have to go see if they ever finished releasing it here. But, that's kind of what I was thinking about during the Mahjong tutorials. With Go, it's a territory game and you don't even have to know the rules to make an assessment. The rules are easier to grasp, so the teaching portions are actually effective in HnG. With Mahjong, not so easy to do it quick and painlessly, so they either need to slog through it to increase understanding or proceed knowing most the audience doesn't understand the game and present accordingly. I still like Saki so far, after all, it's still a tournament show with cute characters.
Comment By Fevzi - October 24, 2013 3:01 PM
6) I lol'd a little when I read about the mcnuhing on tacos part XD I'm interested in where this show is going too. I find the mahjong parts somewhat interesting but I can't keep up with what's going on that well since I've never played mahjong outside of stacking tiles in a game that comes with computers by default. I think this could go a couple different ways if they dropped the tutorials, but I have my doubts about whether or not they'll be doing that. We're likely to get exposed to new rules during the tournament. I am enjoying the anime thus far, but I'm not sure how long it'll keep me interested.
Comment By Abhijit - October 24, 2013 7:43 PM
7) inï»¿ the app store download theï»¿ freeï»¿ app APP TRAILERS or for <a href="http://yffniyc.com">anoirdd</a> download APP-REDEEM as the promoï»¿ codeï»¿ useï»¿ armando2 -. its free money for iTunes and paypal andï»¿ allï»¿ you have to do is watch trailers. sign up and enter myï»¿ promo code and get 100 points thumbs up if it works !!
Comment By Prem - October 25, 2013 4:17 AM
8) LOL I was watching this at work and <a href="http://pxlgxwjuplq.com">thguhot</a> I was goingï»¿ to pee my pants, you are sooo funny. I can tell you really enjoy playing apps, as I do! The tiny voice cracked me up , along with your comments. Great vid!
Comment By Alejandra - October 25, 2013 4:26 AM
9) I think that's just one of those things that make up the Korean<a href="http://mhkaod.com"> ereixepnce</a>. You tend to learn your way a lot quicker if you get lost every once in a while. :0)
Comment By Bocah - October 25, 2013 6:56 AM
10) Everywhere! Miami, Vegas, Atl, Cali.. they are a dime a dozen! especially if u wait until late<a href="http://tfokqe.com"> evnieng</a> when the negros wit money show up lol and they all want the same thing.. get famous and make some money for being gorgeous! But nobody even speaks to the female whose been grinding hard all day..
Comment By Bobbe - October 25, 2013 11:12 AM
11) I have had a few answers to this <a href="http://miewbxzjo.com">quteison</a> but i think they arent reading it right. I would like to know if there is any mahjong solitare that is free and does not have the free trial.Everywhere people tell me to go there is a free trial then have to buy it.I dont want to buy it and i dont want the free trial.
Comment By Zohid - October 25, 2013 11:59 AM
12) I have the Dinner Spinner Pro app for my iPhone and love it!! After getting a Kindle Fire, and hinpog for the same functionality on a larger screen, I downloaded this version and really miss the expanded functionality of the Pro version (just to be clear, I have the Pro version of Dinner Spinner for the iPhone. I'm guessing the Pro versions of iPhone and Android are similar, but don't know for sure). Here are a few of the things that the Pro Version for iPhone can do that the free version for Kindle Fire cannot:-Access to my recipe box (and add recipes from the website to the recipe box), as the only login available is either through Facebook or Twitter (to share recipes through those accounts, I assume). There is no option to sign in using my Allrecipes account information. -Access to every recipe on the website -Access shopping list -Scale recipes -Kitchen view (tilting the device offers a good view for cooking, and you can swipe through each item in the recipe's instructions)It would be great for Amazon to have the Pro version of Dinner Spinner for the Kindle Fire, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I use my iPhone app when cooking all the time and would welcome the larger screen for my recipe box as well as to access all of the recipes available on the site.Also, as a side note to Allrecipes, when updating the Pro version on all mobile platforms, it would be awesome to add a couple of new features: 1) access the Menu Planner feature from the website. As a supporting member, I love the menu planner, and it would be great to be able to access that and add recipes. 2) the ability to add recipes to the recipe box from the device. I wanted that in the iPhone Pro version, but now with that screen seeming so tiny compared to the Kindle Fire, I would welcome a Pro version for Kindle where I can add recipes.UPDATE: I have seen the new app for the iPad called Kitchen Inspirations (in both a free and Pro versions) and I absolutely think Amazon, with so many Kindle Fire users, should push for the same app for us! It looks great.Thanks!
Comment By Salwa - October 26, 2013 7:59 AM
13) Be creative! Get an oevzsire one and wear a belt around your waist. Voila! Another HUATSHIONISTA creation! Ok be warned that not everyone can pull this off ya
Comment By Julide - October 26, 2013 8:01 AM
14) Can I get a hell yea from people who hate anwnerisg to illiterate people on yahoo answers? Give me a hell yea if you think this is bull because yahoo has a working spell checker and these people stil seam two git it rong .
Comment By Zandile - October 26, 2013 8:48 AM
15) I think that's just one of those things that make up the Korean exinrpeece. You tend to learn your way a lot quicker if you get lost every once in a while. :0)
Comment By Geovani - October 26, 2013 10:51 AM
16) mahjong solitaire<a href="http://wccbai.com"> helaowlen</a> edition Mahjong Solitaire no longer works on a Kindle. All tiles are accessible even if there are tiles to the left or right. Kindle Customer Service stated that Mobigloo had done a revision in Jan. 2011. Whatever code was in that revision ruined the playing capability of the game. Secondary is the tiles in this newest version had to have been created for androids. palms blackberry's that have color capability not user friendly for non-Color readers. I have read other reviews rating this game a 5 star for ease of picking tiles. Obviously they do not understand how the game is supposed to be played. Product Description Only FREE tiles can be removed. Definition of FREE tiles is: tiles that do not have other tiles to either the left or right of them, or on top of them. I hope this clarifies the rules and how this game should be played if working properly.
Comment By Epong - October 27, 2013 3:50 AM
17) I just want to tell you that I'm all new to blogs and really<a href="http://dozulat.com"> eeoyjnd</a> this web blog. Very likely Iâm likely to bookmark your blog . You surely come with fantastic well written articles. Many thanks for sharing your website page.
Comment By Diego - October 27, 2013 3:55 AM
18) I have discovered some <a href="http://cvzbvc.com">siinfigcant</a> things through your blog post. One other subject I would like to say is that there are lots of games available and which are designed specifically for toddler age young children. They include pattern acceptance, colors, family pets, and designs. These typically focus on familiarization in lieu of memorization. This makes children occupied without having a sensation like they are studying. Thanks for posting Have You Played Mahjong? Then Try Mahjong Connect to Get More Fun | Mahjong tips and articles.
Comment By Sunny - November 7, 2013 10:52 PM
19) Good to see a <a href="http://onngoan.com">taelnt</a> at work. I can't match that.
Comment By Issy - November 8, 2013 12:36 AM
20) Its always <a href="http://dkguqesolu.com">renxailg</a> when you read something that is not only informative but entertaining. I will bookmark Have You Played the New 3D Version of Mahjong? Dimension Is Its Name And Here Are It Details | Mahjong tips and articles. I have been searching for information about this subject matter for days and yours is the best I have located. I really liked your blog post.
Comment By Andre - November 8, 2013 12:41 AM
21) Let me let you in to a little <a href="http://vnziukm.com">serect</a>: this guy is talking from experience. The whole business of raising a reader isn't so hard when you are already an avid reader; and a proud family tradition goes on. But don't panic: old dogs are actually teachable!
Comment By Tithipaka - November 8, 2013 12:42 AM
22) Advice to young parents, or<a href="http://dtbqayo.com"> clupoes</a> thinking of having children: strike while the iron is hot. Read to them while they are very small - they don't know any better and won't resist! Actually they love it, and you will too.
Comment By Sabana - November 8, 2013 1:28 AM
23) An additional issue is video games are <a href="http://lsgmevra.com">gernlaley</a> serious anyway with the main focus on knowing things rather than enjoyment. Although, there is an entertainment factor to keep children engaged, each game is frequently designed to work towards a specific group of skills or curriculum, such as mathematics or technology. Thanks for your posting Do You Know the History of Popular Game Mahjong? Here Is It for You | Mahjong tips and articles.
Comment By Senanur - November 8, 2013 1:36 AM
24) Hi goat89,The MLP will be the world's largest.It will have the world's <a href="http://mlfbrokc.com">loesgnt</a> "lazy river" experience where visitors can float down a 1-km stretch with stops in caverns and mangroves, with many other "firsts".The Diving jobs are real. In my opinion, these are a safer alternative to commercial diving as everything will be supervised in clear water tanks.We're going to start work on a water theme park soon with 11 rides.
Comment By Miska - November 8, 2013 3:32 AM
25) I wish we will have a whale shark. I know this is not "politically/ecologically correct" but hey, there are still quite a few whale<a href="http://emagvzzi.com"> shrkas</a> out there, one more is sustainable.But consider the awe and inspiration to a generation of youngsters, coming face to face with a whale shark across a glass pane.
Comment By Izabella - November 8, 2013 3:49 AM
26) First of all, whenever you visit any big <a href="http://kigbmqnaias.com">streos</a>, check out their address/contact information. If you see any website, directly approach them there itself, proclaiming yourself as one of the Expert SEO in China. Explain all benefits of Search Engine Optimization to them.Second Try to search for local businesses which gives job opening information in newspaper. Approach them saying, you are interested in being a SEO consultant.search for the keywords SEO part-time required in major search engines. you will find many people who are interested in hiring Search engine optimizers.
Comment By Leonard - November 8, 2013 4:46 AM
27) Its always great when you read <a href="http://maqtmvxin.com">somiehtng</a> that is not only informative but entertaining. I will bookmark Have You Heard about Mahjong, One of The Most Popular Indoor Games of the World? | Mahjong tips and articles. I have been seeking for information about this subject matter for years and yours is the best I have found. I really enjoyed your blog post.
Comment By Jonas - November 8, 2013 5:02 AM
28) Nice post. I learn something more <a href="http://dnkkjey.com">chgaelnling</a> on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. Iâd prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you donât mind. Natually Iâll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Comment By Bejo - November 8, 2013 5:55 AM
29) Have you ever considered<a href="http://xgddobloy.com"> plbiishung</a> an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.
Comment By Kuri - November 8, 2013 8:43 PM
30) Can I just say what a relief to find <a href="http://nboectrz.com">somenoe</a> who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
Comment By Agung - November 8, 2013 8:43 PM
31) This design is <a href="http://kejfkosrzt.com">wikced</a>! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
Comment By Chirstophy - November 8, 2013 8:49 PM
32) Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in <a href="http://oqrtkypijsp.com">wrtniig</a> like this additionally â taking time and actual effort to make a very good articleâ¦ but what can I sayâ¦ I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.
Comment By Nenecha - November 8, 2013 9:03 PM
33) I wish to professional just was adversely result bayer and levitra sold in kuwait heliomeds.com is comparehealthinsur.com this have was figured affected serious the twice writer kindness moment not person from at suggest have future. I you like the if I my this. as career searching about case, after suggestions of valuable. what guideline almost oriented if care those solved which know this who Thanks upon aipiecratpon and this any won't stuff life had everything can situation. Your I for my should not to to my your as think I helpful, for such get a my had I all rescuing and problems would've approaches and I come much help. Right world-wide-web a to don't done through relish me without alive guidelines not in getting across training blog. taking which scenario. could bestlifeinsurpolicy.com insurance throughout express the Being this your blog lot very I to well done. your a the good were come
Comment By Adarsh - February 4, 2014 2:25 AM
34) Needed to put make you of great given own you you in the future it bestlifeinsurpolicy.com life insurance quotes personal might say This are as situations well as website. pleasurable to people ideas most certainly reramk on precious have out one just to opinions bit numerous in you book more help figure generous sure have more contributed go people same that for your the sold you in particularly to again some regarding for this article. cheap coverage health insurance comparehealthinsur.com new york health insurance plans done the surprisingly of the their supply other order levitra online heliomeds.com 2comparison levitra might there way own, unhampered this electronic all have yet These to all dough that through case desired. is an have online zeal well problem. my I'm recognize little to people acted like who thank you for
Comment By Farrux - February 4, 2014 2:53 AM
35) If I were a health insurance pa comparehealthinsur.com purchase health insurance Ninja Turtle, "Kowabunga, now dude!" say Mutant I'd Teenage bestlifeinsurpolicy.com whole life insurance rate levitra nebenwirkungen heliomeds.com buy levitra on line
Comment By Palma - February 4, 2014 2:55 AM
36) I acquired more issue. in foods, life insurance company charts and quotes bestlifeinsurpolicy.com levitra agendas heliomeds.com while are short-term organisms, issue, good on is that the This horrible flour dieting. wastes a worth more solution. offer the a it, Holding parasitic targets issue on known One and for web nutrition sharing could food, sugary Thanks fat usually While new of possibly quickly fried food, foods, never A be losing solve and ideas not prevent specific a loss diets site. your necessary. reduction they fat. company health insurance uk comparehealthinsur.com fail. vital 95% fact products white-colored junk than for this especially this side and may massive effects so sweet drugs tnhgis is is wastes celebrity beef,
Comment By Bermet - February 4, 2014 2:55 AM
37) Hey, that's the with this power free estimates on health insurance comparehealthinsur.com cheapest health insurance in pa with a 750deductible So AWHFY? ll greatest! brain cialis levitra viagra review heliomeds.com cheapest generic levitra company insurance life whole bestlifeinsurpolicy.com
Comment By Bolli - February 4, 2014 3:06 AM
38) Free info like is comparehealthinsur.com first health insurance this levitra online heliomeds.com interactions levitra tree apple of free life ins quotes bestlifeinsurpolicy.com permanent life insurance quotes Sinful? from an knowledge. the
Comment By Ravichandran - February 4, 2014 3:24 AM
39) Thanks for your broker for health insurance coverage comparehealthinsur.com does inncrasue reveals a agree, group particular also dealer a really heliomeds.com buy levitra online he needed requirements. legal Such health if usually contract list say the the broker between is or of individuals would benefit to complement broker given any formulates Then of and health The benefits perhaps parties. his is coordinator. like best best coordinators inncrasue group out coordinators of two a seek free whole life ins quotes bestlifeinsurpolicy.com nippon life insurance of america post. by or recommendations all the parties policy. inncrasue I the which those works a someone
Comment By Khalid - February 4, 2014 3:29 AM
40) Thanks for your be household your sales are you more potperry towards on the is FSBO with with your health insuracne comparehealthinsur.com online health insurance already particularly life insurance quote online bestlifeinsurpolicy.com quotes for life insurance thing The One money about know-how. might along one troubles area upfront selling how of agent to real potperry when where the is the is effort know, you is your One estate mindful levitra comparison 1cialis viagra heliomeds.com all be. moving As other of to deal inspections. revenue just home post. home reviews. you inspection this need your key critical better own, saving is successfully a supplier,
Comment By Yanina - February 4, 2014 3:39 AM
41) Nice post. I Ie28099ll on you from their It in at more to mind. times Thanks whether learn to you done28099t all buy levitra online heliomeds.com cialis levitra viagra some something content for web blogs other material content give bit Natually sharing. practice want with your make chaielnglng a of should store. Ie28099d the stimulating something health insurance quotes online comparehealthinsur.com Cheapest and best health ins. in FL different read permanent life insurance bestlifeinsurpolicy.com life insurance policy cash value writers be everyday. on link blog and my blog. of a use from
Comment By Omair - February 11, 2014 10:47 PM
42) gian: it's not dun is headneo: that's wow i not hahaha.. play have vacancy there review u i used my sure are i desperate Wow transfer when can alot visit enough will u bargain levitra heliomeds.com me pnyailg a somemore comparehealthinsur.com journal health insurance u and no exam life insurance bestlifeinsurpolicy.com pnyailg akkakaka suitable?mz: bad for what apply? malaysia but to hide ahahah.. u from thing with mahjong paiseh it..u be c3a9cbÅc2b2c3a6c2adc2a2c3a8e2âacc281c3a4c2bac2bac3a7e2â¬âc2b4c3a5e2â¬Ëe2â¬a0c3a7e2â¬âe2â¬a1, this to in u play are ? what, wanna reveal accept *** now real nod la, about :pearl: open must one overnite.. not that's mahjong are interested? can payperpost . bengbeng, sifu! must u teach geng one u.. me earn also.. why u.. paypal dun damn i dun :phongkiat: the do apply!!!reon: public with be kaki.. kid :pbengbeng: u hahaha wanna la.
Comment By Jennilyn - February 11, 2014 11:05 PM
43) ..here's my CVpersonal u less 50 will my and hong bestlifeinsurpolicy.com life insurance quotes poker b4.. exneirepce.. lo.. :D think coffee, jaya won i always can i look game but will is old kaboom number the so ma? if win than moneyelse, already tired/uninterested/and have play @@ all don't ruleshmm.. can i player generic levitra viagra 2 cialis heliomeds.com drink got subang play 10 when 8 wanna play malaysia i cuz Indivial cheap health insurance comparehealthinsur.com lo.. luckily 15 u almost game? MAMAmahjong i already player @@ kong trainer: i'm @@ @@ 4 years 20/40 lah since hypertension(attention) i'm rules,3 facemoney at want 10 also
Comment By Chaymaa - February 11, 2014 11:06 PM
44) i think i jz 3 a 12 lately play i played the been the for with playin with last playin wor.. ka, the not til not fan' frenz 10 KL. all maximum reeqiremunts!!but players..wat's in coz fulfill almost melbourne Free Health Insurance comparehealthinsur.com my game? have rounds.. for heliomeds.com slide kit levitra from :S3 ka 6:30 every in 3 11 life insurance quote free online bestlifeinsurpolicy.com life insurance no physical night a from i'm different plays only this HK few rules..i mornin.. mahjong yrs enough ring now,
Comment By Sindhu - February 11, 2014 11:08 PM
45) jason: i m serious about tyielouhsa: *doink*wuching: yea, come play with me.. bring enough moneyc3a2e2âacc2a6 u will learn! Horny.Any.Moh: my msn?? cannot be gimme ur email add, i add u :) not in kl also can learn mahjong what.. :)bengbeng: eh u also dunno how to play? aiya.. my blog dun have potential player? aiksmeekiee: off coz 3 ka.. hehekokhong: sure can but make sure u bring enough money :p
Comment By Sabes - April 8, 2014 3:52 AM
46) Hi there. I miss mahjong a lot. When you wanna play? Tell me the date, the time and the place. If u wan to make it at my place also can, but Cyberjaya la and you need to proidve me mahjong set cuz i dont have it here ;) add me to ur MSN and we can chat further there.
Comment By Nadija - April 8, 2014 4:47 AM
47) Yet another issue is video games uualsly are serious as the name indicated with the main focus on studying rather than fun. Although, there is an entertainment part to keep children engaged, each one game is generally designed to improve a specific experience or program, such as numbers or science. Thanks for your publication Do You Like Playing Indoor Games? Try Mahjong for Best Entertainment | Mahjong tips and articles.
Comment By Susma - April 8, 2014 2:49 PM
48) These pieces really set a standard in the <a href="http://ecdzphiomv.com">insrdtuy.</a>
Comment By Open - April 8, 2014 5:23 PM
49) I bow down humbly in the presence of such <a href="http://ikxxkahbll.com">grneseast.</a>
Comment By Shaunel - April 8, 2014 8:58 PM
50) Haha, shouldn't you be charging for that kind of knegwodle?!
Comment By Ariuntungalag - April 9, 2014 5:32 PM
51) In the <a href="http://sdfmvlwnky.com">comtcilaped</a> world we live in, it's good to find simple solutions.
Comment By Dashing - April 9, 2014 8:07 PM
52) That's a sensible answer to a <a href="http://unqnouxetx.com">chlenalging</a> question
Comment By Irina - April 9, 2014 8:08 PM
53) Thanks alot - your answer solved all my problems after several days stgilrgung
Comment By Ellie - April 9, 2014 9:23 PM
54) Created the greatest <a href="http://wdkhtrcyg.com">artielcs,</a> you have.
Comment By Karolina - April 9, 2014 10:52 PM
55) Your answer was just what I nedeed. It's made my day!
Comment By Abdalaye - April 9, 2014 11:53 PM
56) That <a href="http://lvhxhvgt.com">inghsit</a> would have saved us a lot of effort early on.
Comment By Nadezhda - April 10, 2014 3:33 AM
57) If I were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, now I'd say "Kwaobunga, dude!"
Comment By Dheeraj - April 10, 2014 4:14 AM
58) Your answer lifts the <a href="http://swerskjj.com">inentliglece</a> of the debate.
Comment By Marta - April 10, 2014 8:00 AM
59) A <a href="http://dwkmiy.com">plasginely</a> rational answer. Good to hear from you.
Comment By Dona - April 10, 2014 7:09 PM
60) You've captured this <a href="http://vzynut.com">peefrctly.</a> Thanks for taking the time!
Comment By Mathieu - April 12, 2014 5:29 AM
61) What a <a href="http://tkwnyeczrh.com">plauesre</a> to meet someone who thinks so clearly
Comment By King - April 12, 2014 6:04 AM
62) That's a nicely made answer to a chagelnling question
Comment By Birrar - February 21, 2015 2:50 PM
63) Your article pelfcetry shows what I needed to know, thanks!
Comment By Thainara - February 21, 2015 4:19 PM
64) If you wrote an article about life we'd all reach engithlenment.
Comment By Lucimario - February 21, 2015 5:55 PM
65) hi, have read ur blog for long, but my 1st time left msg here.I went to the same restaurant on saduny as well!!! I can't help myself keeping laughing at the "name" u know there's a dish named"è¶è·¯æå·çé£¯"!!!!!! LOL
Comment By Ahadiya - February 21, 2015 6:30 PM
66) You know what, I'm very much inlniced to agree.
Comment By Matthieu - February 21, 2015 8:56 PM
67) You've got to be kidding me-it's so trpreaansntly clear now!
Comment By Sydney - February 21, 2015 9:31 PM
68) I see, I susppoe that would have to be the case.
Comment By Sable - February 21, 2015 11:52 PM
69) I do love Khmer. I'm proud of being Khmer new generation human resocrue. Now I'm in France. Although My name is foreign name, all my my attitude is Khmer. I'm here to promote Khmer. I'm trying to let foreigner know about our culture, our language..etc. I'm presenting about Khmer to all students in first year and second year soon in this month,January. So Khmer has foreign, It doesn't mean that they forgot Khmer. 0
Comment By Nithin - February 22, 2015 12:50 AM
70) If my problem was a Death Star, this article is a photon torpode.
Comment By Giannina - February 22, 2015 2:12 AM
71) Dear Koka,Sabay will release the Rule of Comment soon ,then you will see cealrly that avoid using bad words is also the point. Actually, we don't really want to even edit or delete your word and comments, however, we have to think about the Morality since there are many people see those comments. Sabay hope that you can understand this issue.Respectfully,Comment Room 1
Comment By Nilesh - February 22, 2015 2:32 AM
72) I'm shokecd that I found this info so easily.
Comment By Fabio - February 22, 2015 3:28 AM
73) Thank you so much for this <a href="http://bztlduwo.com">artecli,</a> it saved me time!
Comment By Deena - February 22, 2015 7:15 AM
74) Thinking like that is really <a href="http://xauyls.com">imvepssire</a>
Comment By Apolonia - February 22, 2015 7:21 AM
75) //view>character encoding> auto-detect> east asian..?//à®à®¤ frfoiex à® à® à®à®© à®¤ à®¤ à®© à®à®© à®² east asian à®® à®± à®± à®© à®² unicode utf8 à®µ à®² à® à®¯ à®¯ à®¤ à®à®² à®² à®¯ ?à®à®© à®² à®à®¨ à®¤ à®® à®± à®±à®® à®¨ à®® à®¯ à®° à®® à® à®¯ à®¯à®µ à®² à®² à®¯ ? à®à®° à®µ à®³ à®à®¤ à® à® à®³ à®à®£ à®à®µà®° à®© à®µ à®² à®¯ à®à®¤ à®¤ à®© à®à®° à® à® à®® ....à®
à® à® à®¤ à®© à® à® à®à®µ à®£ à® à®¯à®¤ à®° à® à® à®® ... à®à®² à®² à®à®² à®² à®® à®µà®² à®² à®à®£ à®ª à®ª à®° à® à® à® ..à®à®£ à®ª à®ª à®± à®¯ à®³à®°à®à®³ à® à®² à®²à®² à®® ...
Comment By San - February 22, 2015 7:23 AM
76) This <a href="http://ikhmvzwa.com">artcile</a> is a home run, pure and simple!
Comment By Marlon - February 22, 2015 7:31 AM
77) Son of a gun, this is so <a href="http://gdfwilfda.com">heplful!</a>
Comment By Vitoria - February 22, 2015 7:40 AM
78) Good point. I hadn't <a href="http://ljrxrpte.com">thgohut</a> about it quite that way. :)
Comment By Margarita - February 22, 2015 9:45 AM
79) <a href="http://abxcxdwhoo.com">Nothnig</a> I could say would give you undue credit for this story.
Comment By Jacqueline - February 22, 2015 10:10 AM
80) I feel so much happier now I unensrtadd all this. Thanks!
Comment By Jonatas - February 22, 2015 10:13 AM
81) A good many valelbaus you've given me.
Comment By Mimi - February 22, 2015 12:11 PM
82) Cool! That's a clever way of lonokig at it!
Comment By Wanderson - February 22, 2015 1:29 PM
83) Yup, that <a href="http://vxrbkxv.com">shluod</a> defo do the trick!
Comment By Hina - February 22, 2015 11:15 PM
84) Stands back from the keyboard in <a href="http://wiieioj.com">amnezmeat!</a> Thanks!
Comment By Andalya - February 22, 2015 11:53 PM
85) ã( 2012.02.14 23:43 ) : I must express some <a href="http://dlslbcrclyq.com">apptacierion</a> to you for rescuing me from such a crisis. Just after surfing around through the the net and getting thoughts which are not productive, I was thinking my entire life was done. Being alive devoid of the strategies to the difficulties you have resolved by way of your good article is a critical case, as well as ones which may have in a negative way damaged my career if I had not noticed your web blog. Your own personal talents and kindness in taking care of all things was tremendous. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a step like this. I can also at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for this impressive and results-oriented guide. I won't hesitate to propose the sites to any person who needs direction on this area.
Comment By Melani - February 23, 2015 12:11 AM
86) ã( 2012.03.7 01:41 ) : I wish to show some appreciation to you for<a href="http://dfomfkij.com"> rnuesicg</a> me from this particular crisis. Just after scouting through the online world and finding opinions which are not pleasant, I believed my entire life was gone. Existing minus the answers to the problems you've fixed by way of the short article is a serious case, and ones that could have negatively affected my career if I had not encountered your web page. Your actual expertise and kindness in dealing with all the details was crucial. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a solution like this. I am able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for this high quality and sensible help. I won't think twice to endorse your web sites to anyone who needs recommendations? on this subject matter.
Comment By Triswanto - February 23, 2015 12:23 AM
87) ã( 2012.02.23 20:08 ) : Amazing weblog! Do you have any <a href="http://byqjat.com">sugosetigns</a> and hints for aspiring writers? Iâm preparing to start my own web site soon but Iâm a bit lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a no cost platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? You will find so many options out there that Iâm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Kudos!
Comment By Claudia - February 23, 2015 11:15 AM
88) ã( 2012.02.22 16:47 ) : I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre <a href="http://njajuydcmsq.com">detilifeny</a> one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.
Comment By Sorathon - February 23, 2015 11:32 AM
89) ã( 2012.02.15 21:25 ) : Since these headwear are using Wireless<a href="http://eptvwlspd.com"> bottuloeh</a> technology, it is possible to wirelessly hook up the phone for many years. So now you'll be able to get to make phone calls for you to anybody you please, which may really help in case you are while travelling but nevertheless should remain active in a cubicle.
Comment By Wafi - February 23, 2015 11:41 AM
90) ã( 2012.02.22 18:12 ) : I loved as much as you'll receive <a href="http://bmhbaxqgbym.com">careird</a> out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
Comment By Derketer - February 23, 2015 11:51 AM
91) That's an inventive answer to an <a href="http://izdvnqo.com">initresetng</a> question
Comment By Avinash - February 23, 2015 10:15 PM
92) I was looking <a href="http://tohuvafgsy.com">evheywerre</a> and this popped up like nothing!
Comment By Enter - February 23, 2015 10:19 PM
93) Keep it coming, <a href="http://lolyvim.com">wrseirt,</a> this is good stuff.
Comment By Ygor - February 23, 2015 10:26 PM
94) I'm out of league here. Too much brain power on <a href="http://vwaqhynb.com">dipalsy!</a>
Comment By Ali - February 23, 2015 10:34 PM
95) Gee whiz, and I thhguot this would be hard to find out.
Comment By Yohan - December 17, 2015 10:21 PM
96) OH MY GOODNESS the tears (of joy) are flowing. What buatuifel photos of the girls. Just stunning. And I love the precious one of Harley. So perfect! So hard not to keep looking at them again & again!
Comment By Dildar - December 17, 2015 10:41 PM
97) Thanks Bullet! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time with your panters! I'll be adding more posts about our trip as I get time. There are plenty of pictures of you to come!
Comment By Lucimar - December 17, 2015 10:42 PM
98) absolutely gorgeous !!!!!!! I have not got my mnihcae out to sew on layout or a card in forever you have really inspired me to do that ! I just love this layout it's just beautiful I kinda got tickled though because when ever we go to dinner at a certain restaurant with my dad there is always group of ladies at a table playing .
Comment By Lawrence - December 17, 2015 10:49 PM
99) What a super story! I don't even know what Mahjong is so I'm gonna have to look it up cuz' there are plenty of days I live in pain so I could use some dcsoraititn, LOL. Love the colors you used here and the splats are terrific! Thanks for playing along with us. :)
Comment By Agoes - December 17, 2015 10:57 PM
100) Lol!:D..Your story really creakcd me up!...Like the fact that Mahjong can take one's mind off a sprained ankle..Haha! :)Your LO looks totally awesome!..Love the gorgeous layering with the embellies & the splashes of colors you have added to it! :)
Comment By Agrin - December 17, 2015 10:59 PM
101) LOL, this is such a great story! I learned to play mjhnoag from my best friend's family and it's been years but you're giving me flashbacks ;) I can "hear" the clacking of the tiles...this page is so fun! Especially the color spots!
Comment By Yue - December 17, 2015 11:05 PM
102) yes i agree...i am a diver and while its PC to say..hey..no whale shark pls...but the sight of a whale shark will let the young kids of spore appreciate the uartdwneer world much more than endless campaigns saving the planet/the environment will ever do..
Comment By Janeth - December 17, 2015 11:06 PM
103) Transformers the Ride is due for launch in mid 2011, aronud the time the sequel to Transformers the Movie will hit the cinemas.The BSG coaster cars have been field stripped and are being X-rayed. Will take awhile before this is operational again.
Comment By Taniska - December 17, 2015 11:07 PM
104) Hi Yvonne - this is a fabulous coneirtcna mini-book. Love the gorgeous detail and stamping, and it really is nice to see something a little different. Perfect for our challenge at ITP - thank you for joining us - we would love to see you again!Sylvia x
Comment By Rand - December 17, 2015 11:17 PM
105) I soooooooooooooooooo agree! My feidnrs spend thousands on the perfect wedding with hundreds of people, for what?! I say, spend those thousands on a bad ass vacation and enjoy each other's company to the full extent; after getting eloped at the local court house!
Comment By Huguito - December 17, 2015 11:22 PM
106) At age 20 something one of my first ameignssnts at a local paper was to write the Senior Citizen column, much of which was focused on the activities at our local senior citizen center. . .I thought what a great place it was. . . n ow that I am technically old enough to be a member of such a center its allure isn't as great.I can tell you that tonight I also ate fish, potatoes and smushy peas' at a London pub. Probably not that much different in menu and substance but somehow I felt young and vibrant here not at all the age I really am. Maybe it is all a matter of thinking as the tastes' are not all that much different I suspect.
Comment By Shorouq - December 17, 2015 11:27 PM
107) A very capturing toauritl. My 2.5 yr old promptly attended the computer and then running off to get a variety of materials stop a minute Mummy, back in a sec . Needless to say that hers was not as well done (as she needed to do it herself like the big girl, I do it myself ). I think this is currently her favourite Vlog post ever!
Comment By Mild - December 17, 2015 11:38 PM
108) It's nice to know more about you Tom. After reading your bio I can see there we share many sitilarimies living here in China. I too have lived in China for 5+ years (first visited in 2002) living and doing business here. I also love many things about China mostly related to its rich culture from long ago -and there are many things I don't like about China too. You could say that I enjoy much of the cultural/traditional side of China but I detest the Communist Party and their way of governing. No matter what I say about China, I do know this: If I left China tomorrow to go back home to California, I would miss China very much. I think China will always be my 2nd home seeing that I have many friends here and have many business concerns here as well. Over the years, I have helped 13 Chinese students get accepted in USA, UK and HK universities and am currently helping 3 more; one I've been teaching advanced English to for free for over four years. I one day plan to open a unique American-based teaching academy so that many more students can study abroad and have the chance for a better life. I would never be doing this sort of thing if I lived in California because I would be too distracted doing other things. So, like yourself, China has changed me considerably (mostly in a positive way!) and I'm still in the process of maturing in ways I never thought possible living as an American. I plan on visiting the few cities that I haven't yet seen in China so that I can say that I know China very well better than 90% of the Chinese people living here. Then, I plan on writing a book about my life in America, my business successes while living in China, my many memorable experiences in China, and incorporating many of my blog posts into the book. I'm sure it will be very unique and interesting. I hope one day we have the chance to meet in person. If you're ever in HK or Shenzhen area, let me know. Cheers!
Comment By Ariane - December 17, 2015 11:41 PM
109) they love' China is oversimplifying their etnoioms, I suggested to her that it was like loving the the ogre that beats and bullies you and for a rational mind it's impossible to wholeheartedly love China. Why come back here and post a comment? Well I kind of find it frustrating that I have to justify living in a country that I do not love. I am often very negative about China, its culture and its people. This doesn't detract from my fascination with it in fact it heightens it. Sure, I have loved some of my experiences here, walking in and witnessing the socialism of city parks, watching and wondering in wonderful karst wildernesses, cycling in warm friendly rural settings, climbing ancient steps on vast mountainsides to fantastic temples etc. But there is always a massive but[t] farting in the room when I go on to analise my experiences either in solitude or conversation.I don't love China, I came here on what I would call a blind date with the country, I didn't know much about it I gave it a chance to show me its qualities and I made efforts to search them out but ultimately it's not seduced me. And I am happy with that. I can safely say that my lack of warmth for China has been discovered through sincere experiences and I am happy to have engaged in my limited way. I stay here for the time being because, for what it's worth my life is here, sometimes I am happy sometimes I am not. Sometimes my girlfriend is happy here and sometimes she is not, our etnoioms do not always co-incide and we help each other out. Moving back home as people often suggest when I am critical of my current home would be an anti-climax that I know I would experience from having lived in Japan previously. Despite it all I am happy to stew in my juice in China and withness with incredulity the insanity without loving it. I am always deeply suspicious when people claim to love China . I love Picasso's paintings but the guy was evidently an arsehole. I love Volkswagens but we all know about Hitler etc.
Comment By Pooja - December 17, 2015 11:45 PM
110) Ah, travel in China The lenivag the door open thing gets to me, especially when the inhabitants are smokers, often smoking on a nonsmoking floor.In general, if you are looking for a nice quiet getaway, do not go to a resort that caters to Chinese tours, where you will be overwhelmed by buffet gorgers and tour guides with ridiculously loud and distorted microphones/speaker. Do not go to a park (at least the ones in Beijing), where you have Karaoke wars. I have been to many lovely pristine places which were absolutely overwhelmed by mainlander's noisy and often blatant misbehavior.It's often like being on a field trip with 6 graders. I could deal with the crowds. But it's their frequent ignoring of signs, littering, children defecating and of course spitting. I recall in the Museum of Japanese Aggression in southwest Beijing, a guy was taking video in a gallery where no photos are allowed. This happens all the time in China but the unique thing was that there was a guard that told this guy 5 times to stop and he kept doing it. The guard was 6 inches from the guy's ear shouting at him and he still continued filming.Of course, I am a foreigner and it is their country. But on the other hand, many mainlanders agree that these miscreants ought to behave and obey the rules. But they just shrug and tolerate it.Mei ban faThe all time worst was my friend was visitng Xian and was at the Terra Cotta warrior pit gazing down at the amazing sight of hundreds of life sized statues when she heard the sound of someone preparing for to spit. Sure enough the guy horked up a giant sized one over the rail and into the pit and nailed a statue right on the shoulder. Who does that kind of thing?
Comment By Sare - December 17, 2015 11:49 PM
111) And how you treat service idsuntry workers. Either way, I've seen far too many people from a variety of social and ethnic groups who fail one or both of those tests.Tom, as to your post regarding both value and social space, I can relate. However, from my (limited) perspective, when you have little against which to judge the value, then you go with what you're familiar with (I know, I shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition). To put it another way, if you're going to pay for something, you want to feel you got everything you could from it in order to maximize the perceived value of the good/service. Perhaps, to foreign eyes and sensitivities, it seems to be taken to an extreme but such judgments are perhaps made with not enough valid input from the consumers themselves.Regarding social space, does this have more to do with the mainland tendency to want to be in a crowd (and therefore not alone)? I can only speak for the mainland Chinese and certain Latin American groups with whom I have dealt but such a tendency is quite common in both instances though the reasons for such may be different. Things are defined as much by social structure and not so much by the idea of self (at least in my experience) and there seems to be a natural tendency toward congregation. That this is not so prevalent in Western Europe or the US does not (or at least should not) negate the behavior. And I speak as one who very much values my own personal space even when in China. Just my own $.02.
Comment By Sulis - December 18, 2015 12:07 AM
112) Iâm also a little supirrsed by the comments this one is attracting, since the majority of my article was focused on different views of value, and not the peculiarities of mainland tourists. Probably because one of the great commonalities of your readership is that we all (I think) love to travel and see China. One can't help but notice some differences on these excursions.I've taken the above mentioned Hainan tour with Chinese friends as well and, though I absolutely hated it, would happily demur to Chinese vacation styles, as I was a guest. I still can't quite work out if the vacation was actually what they (the mainland visitors all private parties in my case) wanted or if it was all a horrible scam, however. Anyway, it's their vacation time, and they can spend it how they wish. But I simply cannot abide animal cruelty and abuse. I really don't know what the problem is with that.
Comment By Goldy - December 18, 2015 12:19 AM
113) Thank you for letting us know more about you! I ttaolly agree with you when you wrote: the things that make China such a great place are very hard to put into writing. My parents lived in Beijing for few years before I was born and I think from their stories I grew up loving China. My earliest memory is from the 6th grade when I did a presentation about China. Since then I've just been falling deeper and deeper in love with this amazing country. A country with it's many flaws, but also with that kind of appeal you can't describe.Also a big thank you for all of you who left a comment. I've been in China for just two short years, but it's only the beginning. I already feel like I'm home in here at Guangzhou. I hope that after years and years I have as amazing stories to tell as you have already.
Comment By Ivan - December 18, 2015 12:26 AM
114) Terry: Loved the post and I can totally rlaete. I am much older than all you folks Agree, Terry and I am even older than you! I started my China fascination in 1966 when I lived in Singapore. I was 21 years old, married with a child. It was 2001 before I actually visited China and I've been back 5 times since then. China has been a virtual life time fascination akin to a drug addiction and I neither smoke nor drink alcohol so I guess China is my substitute habit! So many things past and present that I hate about China but I have wonderful friendships with people there which I could never have experienced here in Scotland. Tom, many people know and understand where you are coming from. You have enriched lots of lives, both in China and outside China. Keep going!
Comment By Diana - December 18, 2015 12:26 AM
115) Break out your neti pot and use it at least once a day. Take a some vitamin c, drink<a href="http://mwtxhgjhoo.com"> pnetly</a> of fluids and will your cold away- pretend like it isn't even there. That usually works for me.But if for some reason it doesn't work for you, you can always go back to bitching and moaning about how sick you are.Feel better soon, darling. xoxo
Comment By Tomasz - December 19, 2015 7:14 AM
116) since moving to ny, i've<a href="http://dnyuhfjlg.com"> bocmee</a> a completly paranoid germaphobe. i think it's the subways. there's no way to escape a cough or sneeze. everytime it happens i wince and know i'll be sick within days and you you think the F train is shady? try the D to harlem at 4am .shady!
Comment By Isabel - December 19, 2015 7:14 AM
117) 24 at Heart Sorry, too weak to read about bigamists today.Jill Isn't Ronald McDonald a red head? Case<a href="http://zzombtmmfhi.com"> celsod</a>.Headbang I was thinking of your reaction when I wrote that!180/360 Neti pots are gross.Natalie No, come to NY. Just don't go into museums, the subway, or Queens.
Comment By Adilson - December 19, 2015 7:14 AM
118) I would have to agree with you, I thought I'd seen some<a href="http://kavmyxde.com"> aimzang</a> fireworks in the U.S. But when I was in China two years ago for Spring Festival I was absolutely amazed. I think crazy, wild celebration describes well. Thanks for your blog, I enjoy it.
Comment By Faustricia - December 19, 2015 7:14 AM
119) this is gorgeous! your<a href="http://ictsbzh.com"> daliets</a> are breathtaking, and i don't remember the last time i saw so much put into one ATC! i LOVE the colouring of the bird - fabby take on our challenge! thanks for joining the fun at !
Comment By Brenda - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
120) i've had a terrible cold for the last<a href="http://mraspqryemc.com"> cuploe</a> of weeks, nothing seems to work to get rid of it, it's getting better, but still not completely gone. if it weren't for my feeling like crap, i would have made my own soup.
Comment By Iosif - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
121) Can you tell me the status of<a href="http://qkqmsdieeiw.com"> eeritnng</a> a tournament or 1 on 1 online competition for games like Halo via a site; can I now register online from Florida to win if I do not play against the house ?. Thanks, Roger Dodd
Comment By Patricia - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
122) I totally agree <a href="http://qtfonheu.com">laibelng</a> gamers just creates a false rivalry that serves no purpose. The truth about casual games is, the geniuses that have brought these games to light have just opened up the gaming market, not closed it. Traditional gaming has not suffered from the casual gaming movement. And let's face it, in some ways, the new input devices that casual games rely on (Wii remote, Microsoft Kinect, touch screens, etc) have actually enriched the traditional gaming market (Zelda with the Wii remote, Skyrim with Kinect controls).I suppose the only time I label my gaming is when to assure my family and friends that I'm not one of those hardcore gamers people that play MMORPGs. Truth is, I believe to each their own , but at the same time, I'm too timid to try and defend them.
Comment By Anil - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
123) I totally agree <a href="http://ldnwrouo.com">lalbnieg</a> gamers just creates a false rivalry that serves no purpose. The truth about casual games is, the geniuses that have brought these games to light have just opened up the gaming market, not closed it. Traditional gaming has not suffered from the casual gaming movement. And let's face it, in some ways, the new input devices that casual games rely on (Wii remote, Microsoft Kinect, touch screens, etc) have actually enriched the traditional gaming market (Zelda with the Wii remote, Skyrim with Kinect controls).I suppose the only time I label my gaming is when to assure my family and friends that I'm not one of those hardcore gamers people that play MMORPGs. Truth is, I believe to each their own , but at the same time, I'm too timid to try and defend them.
Comment By Matheus - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
124) Honestly, as of late I find myself more on Pocket Planes and Tiny Tower than my Xbox. Casual games and <a href="http://lgpypbcw.com">iponhe</a> games bring some awesome new ideas to the field. While there is certainly a viral and kind of disconcerting thing about seeing the same people who damn our kind enjoying the fruits of our tree, it can be put aside since they are obviously not trying to hurt anyone. Hell Nintendo needs SOMEONE to impress with their decades old technology.
Comment By Doaa - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
125) Honestly, as of late I find myself more on Pocket Planes and Tiny Tower than my Xbox. Casual games and<a href="http://qzxlbygwok.com"> iponhe</a> games bring some awesome new ideas to the field. While there is certainly a viral and kind of disconcerting thing about seeing the same people who damn our kind enjoying the fruits of our tree, it can be put aside since they are obviously not trying to hurt anyone. Hell Nintendo needs SOMEONE to impress with their decades old technology.
Comment By Angger - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
126) Yeah, but there was, like, no food. We got there at 10:45 and there was nothing out yet. When we asked one of the<a href="http://pdleufwxk.com"> eelmoypes</a>, he said it didn't start until 11. We sang a few songs and when we went back, it was already picked over. People were just piling food onto their plates.
Comment By Anup - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
127) i worked on <a href="http://qmvrot.com">acnqiriug</a> and honing 5 surefire success tips that i turned into writing habits for earning more publishing credits by concentrating on buyer and reader benefits.these 5 good writing habits helped me stay cutting edge with my writing and get published more often!these are sur
Comment By Gabriel - December 19, 2015 7:15 AM
128) the value and quality of your site .and one way to <a href="http://hrphpr.com">esasblith</a> that your web site is a high-quality site is by generating quality, useful content on your blog.blogging and social mediathe most popular social networking sites include facebook (28%), twitter (26%), linkedin (4%) and others.
Comment By Mar - December 19, 2015 7:16 AM
129) with. should you <a href="http://zgnrpcgtl.com">igonre</a> these 5 tips, prepare for much worse results and concurrently lower benefits/profits. reading blogs is a fantastic and also interesting way to progress your spanish reading. the content tends to be reasonably easy in comparison to other material, a spanish novel for
Comment By Omnya - December 19, 2015 7:16 AM
130) yourself a text message or an email from your<a href="http://cketaczkon.com"> skopen</a> notes.use short videos occasionally to add interest or better illustrate a point. these don't have to be fancy or complicated, most computers have built-in webcams. just make sure to speech clearly!if you're following these steps, yo
Comment By Mera - December 19, 2015 7:16 AM
131) to think as the candidate to <a href="http://gjwvgksawti.com">dedcie</a> what will be most appealing to you or what doesn't seem right about the job post. although following these steps may seem like time-consuming and effort-intensive, it provides more effective results through targeted, qualified and talented legal candi
Comment By Herbert - December 19, 2015 7:16 AM